Hill Country is a dynamic multi-site church committed to saturating Greater Austin with the love of Jesus. It is our hope and prayer that people encounter the good news of the gospel in a life-changing and authentic way through the people and experiences of Hill Country that impacts our city, nation, and world.
Job Summary: We are looking for a Technologies Director to lead the identification, integration, and effectiveness of all technologies needed to support Hill Country Bible Church and Hill Country Christian School of Austin (HCCSA), along with our worship service/production/streaming technologies.
What you will do:
- Be a though leader and expert for all things “technology” at a large, multi-site church, with an onsite private school
- Serve as an active member of our church and lead director on our staff team – committed to saturating Greater Austin with the love of Jesus
- Manage our Tech Support contractor (currently Live Oak), and work with all ministries across locations to provide technological expertise, infrastructure (hard wiring and equipment)
- Provide long and short-term planning and recommendations for innovations and improved capabilities that meet the growing demands of reality
- Lead contract and vendor management for building and remodeling projects
- Develop cloud/big data capabilities and manage high bandwidth/low latency networks
- Ensure back-end integration for our Church Management System (Touch Point) and for all Worship, Production, and Communication Technologies (streamed across locations) – to ensure seamless worship services, special events, and ongoing ministry
- Manage our Touch Point and Business Apps Specialist, collaborate across the organization, identify and develop volunteer leaders from within our church community
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 7 years’ high-level IT Management experience, with a heart to apply their industry expertise to the local church. They should also be a mature follower of Christ, active in the local church, with a framework for ministry and working with (and empowering) volunteers and lay/servant leaders.
Required: To review the Job Description, click the link. Qualified candidates should email their resume to [email protected]