Faircreek is a church that is leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We want to be a church that is outward facing and FOR our community. “People FOR Real People” describes our philosophy. We are non-denominational and doctrinally conservative. Encouraging the next generation and their parents is a fundamental goal.
The Pastor of Student Ministries oversees our Middle School (Tribe) and High School (Inside Out) by teaching, leading, and developing students and partnering with their parents. This role includes:
- Planning, leading, and teaching in Student Ministries.
- Partnering with parents to provide resources and relationships that encourage them as they lead their family.
- Equipping students to serve in the church, primarily by leading those younger than them.
- Attracting, connecting, and building relationships with students.
- Recruiting, developing, and building relationships with adult leaders.
- Planning and leading a strategy to reach students in the community.
- Planning and leading trips and retreats.
- Working alongside other staff members as a team to minister to attenders and reach our local community.
- Perform other duties, as needed.
College degree in a related field required. We're looking for a young man who would enjoy working with our existing team.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
Salary and benefits are negotiable based on education and experience