About Us: White Hall Church, a newly independent church nestled in the heart of Frederick County, VA, is embarking on a new chapter in our 200 years of service to the Lord. As a vital part of our rural community, we are actively seeking a compassionate and spiritually grounded Pastor to lead our congregation towards continued growth and connection with God.
- Lead and oversee all aspects of worship services, including sermon preparation and delivery.
- Provide pastoral care and counseling to members of the congregation in conjunction with the other church leaders.
- Conduct weddings, funerals, baptisms, and other religious ceremonies.
- Help to develop and implement programs for spiritual growth and discipleship in conjunction with other church leaders.
- Engage in community outreach efforts.
- Collaborate with church leaders and volunteers to plan and coordinate events and activities.
- Mentor and support individuals in their spiritual journey.
- Must be willing to be an active participant in the monthly administrative council meetings.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ordained or licensed as a pastor within a recognized Christian denomination.
- Demonstrated experience in event planning, conflict management, mentoring, Christian counseling, crisis intervention, and crisis management are a plus.
- Strong biblical knowledge and theological understanding.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to connect with people from diverse backgrounds and age groups.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Proficient in using technology for ministry purposes.
- Strong commitment to prayerful and compassionate leadership.
- Rooted in the written Word of God.
- Ability to address the spiritual needs of both the congregation and the wider community.
- Minimum of 4 years of ministry experience, with a preference for in-person ministry.
- Bachelor's degree in Pastoral Studies or Biblical Education preferred.
Job Type: Part-time (with potential to transition to full-time as church growth demands)
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Location Requirement: Applicants must be willing to reliably commute to Winchester, VA 22603, or plan to relocate before starting work.