Keyboard / Organist Reports to Minister of Music
Purpose: The Keyboard Player is responsible for playing traditional and contemporary
worship/gospel music every Sunday morning during worship services. Practice with Praise
Team on a weekly basis in preparation for Service. Ensure that you are prepared to give God
the Glory in all things.
Qualifications for this ministry:
• Must have a personal relationship with God.
• The ability to play and direct congregational singing
• A heart for personal and corporate worship of God
• A passion to involve and equip people for ministry
• A willingness to work with a team concept
Responsibilities: This individual will:
Work in concert with the Minister of Music and the Pastor to develop and coordinate music for
the worship services that fit the theme of the service.
Assist with maintenance of the music library and musical instruments.
Must be able to work each Sunday for Worship Services.
Must have own transportation.
Arrange for a suitable substitute in the event of absence.
He/She will meet regularly with the Minister of Music for planning, brainstorming, reporting and