English Ministry (EM) Pastor
Love Korean Church
2801 W. Temple St.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Love Community Church (LCC) is the English-speaking congregation of Love Korean Church, a presbyterian church in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for a part-time English Ministry (EM) Pastor who is called to lead an adult ministry consisting of married couples with families, young adults and college-aged students. We are like family - a tight-knit and passionate community with the desire to grow in the Word as we mature as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Expectations for the Pastor position:
- Preach during Sunday service at 1:30pm.
- Co-lead or oversee weekly Bible Study (small groups).
- Minister to the EM members during the week.
- Help organize retreats and community outreaches.
- Participate in short-term mission trips.
- Work closely with the Senior Korean Ministry (KM) Pastor, EM leaders, and worship team.
- Attend monthly pastors’ prayer meetings on Sunday morning.
- Oversee Sunday school teachers with curriculum and discipleship.
- Must love God with whole heart, mind, and soul.
- Speak fluent English. Conversational Korean is optional but preferred.
- Masters of Divinity (M.div) graduate.
- Ordained Pastor with at least a few years of pastoral experience.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must love delicious BBQs!
Accountability and Transition:
The EM pastor is currently accountable to the Korean Ministry Senior Pastor. The EM has an elder and a deacon. The church plans to grow the EM pastor position to full-time and transition overall leadership responsibility to the English Ministry over the course of a few years.
Are you our EM pastor? Please forward your CV/resume to