Resonate Jesus, located in St. Helens, Oregon, is searching for the person that God would lead to become our Senior Pastor. Resonate Jesus was founded in 2013 to serve and lead the lost to Christ. We are a small, non-denominational church with the room and desire to grow. We are seeking a strong leader who can help us accomplish our mission to Love God, Love People, and Make Disciples.
- Prepare and deliver inspiring, challenging and biblically-centered message each Sunday.
- Support local outreach ministries that serve and connect with our local community.
- Support Resonate Recovery Groups.
- Provide pastoral guidance of members having personal or family problems.
- Visit the sick, shut-in and bereaved, and/or members in their homes.
- Serve as a spiritual leader who shows faith, humility, and a love for others.
- Serve as the President and Chairman of the Board of Elders.
- Provide management and oversight of church staff, including hiring, providing guidance and direction, performance management, and dismissal.
- BA degree in a theological course of study and 2 years of experience as a senior pastor, or two years of Seminary education and 4 years of experience as a senior pastor.
- A dynamic communicator of the word of God, with a heart for ministry.
- A servant leader with a growth mindset, who is humble, transparent, and highly relational.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of integrity and respect when dealing with matters of the church and congregation.
- A relationship builder and effective communicator with people of all ages and walks of life, within and outside of the church.
- Demonstrates a passion for prayer life that inspires the church to pray with more zeal and passion.
- If married, demonstrates a strong marriage and family life.
- The ability to identify church leaders, and delegate appropriate responsibilities.
- Demonstrates the qualities of an Overseer as in I Timothy 3:1-7, and Elder as in Titus 1:6-9.
Status and Salary: This is a full-time position, with a salary of $2,000 - $2,200 a month to start, depending on experience. Position includes a housing allowance of $2,500 per month, 2 weeks of paid vacation, and paid sick leave. Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on years of experience and qualifications.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume and discuss the following in a cover letter:
- Tell us about your faith journey and your relationship with Christ
- Tell us about your call to ministry
- Please also provide a link to a video example of a sermon you have given.
- Send to: email@example.com
To learn more about our organization visit our website at https://resonatejesus.org