First Impressions Director
To create an exceptional experience for guests and members through leadership of the First Impressions Team for FBCA services and events.
Mobilization and Administration Pastor
To maintain a growing and dynamic relationship with the Lord while demonstrating a servant's heart and Christ like attitude.
- Support the vision and mission of Alpharetta First Baptist Church
- Provide organizational oversight of our First Impressions Team
- Recruit, train, and assign volunteers to meet weekly First Impressions needs
- Coordinate follow up with first time guests
- Plan and execute host responsibilities for events such as Growth Track, special holiday services and community events (i.e., First City Fair)
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
20 Hours per week
- Sundays 8:30AM-12:30PM (onsite)
- Mondays 8:30AM-12:30PM (onsite); attend weekly team meeting 3-4PM (onsite or remote)
- Remaining 11 hours to be agreed upon with supervisor