FAITH ASSEMBLY- North Fort Myers, Florida
Children's Pastor / Director
Faithnfm.com | Instagram: Faith_Assembly
When you ask us what we do at Faith Assembly, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll see a
passion. We are motivated to use our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our
lives to the ministry of helping people experience the love of Jesus. We believe in God’s radical grace
and transformative power that leads us to live bold lives! If you value authenticity, want to live courageously, and strive for excellence this could be a place for you.
Faith Assembly values the next generation. We know a key to a vibrant church is to have a healthy
children’s ministry that prioritizes families. We are looking for the next team member who shares the same heart to reach the families of Southwest Florida. More details below:
- You are a growing disciple who consistently seeks to grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- You are a qualified pastor according to the qualifications outlined in 1 Timothy 3.1-7 and Titus 1.5-9.
- You are in theological agreement with the Assemblies of God Fellowship and have familiarity with the AG.
- You are a hard worker both behind the desk and with your hands.
- You are a gifted communicator and intune with the audience you’re teaching.
- You are able to communicate effectively with both children, parents/guardians, and church leadership
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration and values “we” over “me.”
- You are more concerned with faithfulness than fads.
- You are excited to be a part of the Faith Assembly family and live in Southwest Florida.
- You will oversee Faith’s kid’s ministries and maintain a standard of excellence. (Birth-5th Grade)
- You will lead, build, recruit volunteers for children’s programming
- You will have general knowledge about all things kid’s ministry and when you don’t know the answer, you’ll find the answer.
- You will be able to understand the importance of your role as it connects to the larger church body
- You will be able to lift items up to 50lbs or find someone who can.
- You will regularly select and/or develop curriculum for a children’s Christian education program that is part of the church’s weekend service schedule.
- Implement/build on children’s registration, classroom management, and security policies/practices
- Proficiency/willingness to learn Planning Center (checkin), Google Drive, Orange Curriculum
- Cast vision for kids summer events (we’re open to a new direction in this area)
- Assist the pastoral team in periodic child dedication services as required, meeting the needs and expectations of families attending the church.
- Function as a member of the church’s Pastoral Staff performing baptism services, weddings, funerals, etc. as part of a rotation schedule.
We are looking for a teammate that wants to see God’s church grow through Children/Family ministry in Southwest Florida and have a good time doing it.
If this sounds like a fit for you, follow the next steps:
1) Email resumé to [email protected]
2) Send/share a video introducing yourself (less than 2 minutes) to [email protected]
3) Include a joke in the email or shared file (we accept googled jokes too)
4) If you make us laugh you’ll be hearing from us!
We are praying for you through this process!